Dear Religious Education Families, blessings to you and your family.
Thank you.God Bless,The Religious Education Team
Saint Aloysius Religious Education Registration
Note:THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 15, 2016. REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER JUNE 15, 2016. If you have questions, please call the Religious Education Office at 732-370-1515 ext. 314 or 318.
If your child attended St. Aloysius Religious Education last year, please register online through our secure website. (You will also receive a mailing outlining the steps to re-register.)
For First Time Registrants
Any child who is a first time registrant in this program must be registered by using the hard copy/paper registration form.
First time registration forms may also be picked up in person in the Religious Education office or Parish office. A copy of your child’s baptismal certificate must accompany the registration form.
If you have questions, please call the Religious Education Office at 732-370-1515 ext. 311, 314 or 318.
Following the imperative to teach and share the Good News of Jesus Christ, we seek to nurture the faith already present in our parish families by providing learning opportunities for parents and children through prayer experiences, classroom and workshop education, sacramental preparation and encouragement to live an active expression of their faith.
A calendar and class placement letter will be mailed out in early September to all registered students.
Ext: 311 Ms. Jen Draeger, Coordinator of Religious Education
Ext: 314 Mrs. Joan Myhal, Sacramental Coordinator
Ext: 318 Mrs. Janel Tischler, Administrative Assistant
(Summer hours: (June 22 - August 27)
Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Responsibility of Each Child in Religious Education
- Treat everyone with respect
- When teacher/catechist speaks, everyone listens
- Raise your hand to join in the dialogue
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself
- No food, drink or gum permitted
- No using glitter on any homework assignments
- Come prepared for class
- No yelling or speaking out of turn
- Respect everyone’s property, including the desks of the teachers and students who use the school during the day
- Dress properly for class, NO SHORT SHORTS OR HATS
- Chalkboards are for instructional use only
- No cell phones, iPods or portable game systems
Drop-Off & Dismissal
- All students report to the Old Church before class.
- Parents of children in Grades 1-3 must walk their child into the school cafeteria and pick them up there after class.
- Teachers will meet students in the church and bring them to their classrooms
- Children in grades 4 through 7 may be met outside or in the old church for pickup
Weather Closings and Communication to Families
We follow the Jackson Township School District for weather emergencies. When after-school activities are canceled due to weather emergencies, Faith Formation classes are also canceled. Children will be notified at school when possible and closings will be posted on the Parish Website and Facebook.
Please keep your contact information up to date including home phone, cell phone for calls and text messaging and email.