How Do I Join the Parish?
To join the parish, one must fill out a registration form. There are a number of ways to obtain one.
- Come to the parish office in person (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM) and fill one out on the spot, or take one home and return it at a later date.
- Ask for a registration form at Sunday Mass. We always keep copies in the ministries room (which is located off the Gathering Space in the new church across from the bathrooms), and anyone who is volunteering will be happy to assist you.
- Have one mailed to you by calling the parish office.
To return a registration form you may:
- Mail it to us at Saint Aloysius Church, P.O. Box 1285, 935 Bennetts Mills Road, Jackson, New Jersey, 08527.
- Bring it to the office in person.
- Put it in the collection basket at Mass.
My Own Church
My Own Church connects you with your church records via the Web.
Use the secure My Own Church website to register for the parish online or update your church records for your family and individual family members.
Those changes, once approved by a staff member, will electronically update in our church's database...and you can do it all 24/7 without paper forms or phone calls to the parish office...
...or If you prefer to reach out to a staff member, we'd love to speak to you! Please call the parish office at 732-370-0500.